Hoofjack® Hoof Stand XL Draft
incl. 25% VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Out of stock
The Draft Hoofjack® consists of one medium or standard base with two magnets, one draft cradle, and one straight post with draft rubber cap. The medium base is ideal for geriatric, lame horses, or the user that is under 5’10” (or less than 18″ from floor to bottom of kneecap). The Draft Hoofjack® can be ordered with a Medium base in place of the Standard base upon request by calling 1-208-278-5283, emailing email@example.com, or making a special note on your online order.
The Draft Hoofjack® is for use on hooves larger than a size 7 shoe. If your draft horse is unshod and you are uncertain of its shoe size, measure across the widest part of the hoof. If the hoof is 7 3/4″ or more in width you will need to order the Draft Hoofjack®.
- The base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more.
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Trim and rasp without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body
- The solution for the leaning horse
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
|Base Height||Base Width||Cradle Height Adjustment||Hoof Size|
11.5” – 17”
(29.2 – 43.2 cm)
14″ – 22″
(35.6 – 55.9 cm)
|> Size 7 shoe (hoof width > 7 3/4″)|
green, pink, purple, red