Cody James Dymondback Hoof Rasp – medium
incl. 25% VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Out of stock
Cody James Hoof Rasp from the US. An innovative product which cuts quicker and easier. Standard is with medium blade but the fine blade and most agressive blade are available separately.
Please take care by working with the medium and the most agressive blade and please do not use any downward pressure. Price per piece.
- There are 3 different options: Fine, Medium & Most Aggressive. We advise starting with a fine or medium as it’s an easier transition from a standard rasp.
- You can do at least 3 times the amount of horses than the average rasp, making it the least expensive rasp on the market. Just replace the refill when needed, not the frame.
- Will not clog
- The wide long surface makes leveling a foot easier.
- Patented design cuts quicker & easier which limits wear & tear on your body
- Made in the USA with the highest quality American steel
- The handle is not included but any of our rasp handles will fit.
- Includes: frame, refill and tang.
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/2″ X 2-1/4 X 3/8″
- Cutting Surface: 2″ x 14″
Cody James Tools are manufactured completely in the USA. Each tool is designed to exceed the demands of today’s farrier and animal caretakers. Cody James Tools were engineered to make a your job more efficient and to minimize wear and tear on the body. The durability and quality of Cody James Tools are our top priority.