The Hoofjack® – Standard Hoof Stand – The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). If the hoof is less than 7 3/4″ at its widest point you will want to order the Standard or Medium Hoofjack®.
The Standard Hoofjack® includes one standard base, standard cradle, and one standard straight post with standard rubber cap.
- The standard base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body
- The solution for the leaning horse – let the horse lean on the stand and not on you
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Apply and remove studs with ease
|Cradle Height Adjustment
|14.5″ – 22″
(36.8 – 55.9 cm)
|Up to Size 7 shoe (hoof width <7 3/4″)